Whether you’re just getting started as a runner, or you’ve run a thousand races, a coaching program could be right for you. If you have any type of running goal you are looking to accomplish, I would love to help you reach it.
I am an RRCA-Certified Running Coach with 10+ years of running experience and knowledge. I went from a back-of-the-pack runner in high school sports to receiving age group awards at local races and running all race distances.
I started running races in 2012 just to complete them, starting from the 5k distance and working my way up slowly from there. In 2016, my love for running flourished and I decided to train for my first marathon. Through this process, I learned how to train smart and fell even more in love with the sport of running. Since then I have completed a sub-4 hour marathon (3:58:59) and completed 33 miles within 24 hours for an ultra-distance Ragnar Relay race.
I am currently training for that ever-coveted BQ (Boston Qualification!) and dabbling in trail running and distances beyond the marathon.
Throughout this process, I realized I wanted to help others find their love and passion for running and accomplish their goals through the sport.
Because of my journey, I believe anyone can be a successful runner.
As a coach who is trained and well-versed in proper training methods and techniques, I can help you by:
- Refining fitness goals and setting a proper training plan to help you work towards realistic milestones
- Mitigating injury and burnout by using tried and true recovery and training techniques
- Help you run efficiently with analysis and personalized suggestions to perfect your form and gait
- Keep you motivated with regular touch-points and tweaks to customize your unique plan
- Provide nutrition and fueling advice to help you perform your best
- Building confidence and momentum to keep you working towards your goals